Ohana is a volunteering association which helps mostly, but not exclusively, particularly vulnerable people such as kids, young people and women.
- support activities to solve urgent situations of great need and hardship
- delivery of humanitarian aid to counter natural disasters, conflicts or situations of serious hardship on national or foreign territory
- humanitarian reception, integration, inclusion and social development activities of particularly disadvantaged ethnicities
- assistance to individuals with particular physical, mental, economic, social or family needs
- education, schooling and job training projects that aim at inclusion, personal growth and social development of the categories indicated above
- services aimed at introducing or reinserting young, especially young people and women into employment
- ideation and promotion of formative meetings, events, shows, expositions and materials that are related to the topics covered by the activities we organize